KB Seafood Co Classically Crunchy Wholemeal Crumbed Hoki
Delicious crunchy wholemeal wild caught Hoki.
Country of Origin
Made in China with Wild Caught New Zealand Hoki
Servings per package: 2
Serving size: 150g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
- Preheat oven to 210oC fan forced.
- Remove product from packaging and place on a lined baking tray.
- Cook from frozen for 30-35 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove product from packaging and place in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook product for 15-18 minutes at 180oC, until golden and thoroughly cooked.
Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide, please adjust if necessary.
Hoki [(65%) (Macruronus Novaezelandiae), Marinade (Sugar, Spices and Spice Extract (Celery, Garlic, Onion, Pepper), Salt, Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Acidity Regulator (330), Flavouring (Celery))], Coating (Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Water, Corn Starch, Whole Wheat (1.2%), Thickener (1420), Raising Agents (500, 450), Thickener (412), Yeast, Bread Improver (Enzyme (1100)), Sugar).
Contains: Fish, Soy, Wheat, Gluten
May contain: Crustacean, Mollusc