KBs Beer Battered Flathead
Our wild caught flathead fillets are coated in a delicious beer batter, for you to simply cook and enjoy.
Country of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 40% Australian ingredients
Wild / Farmed
Servings per package: 10
Serving size: 100g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Cook from forzen. Productmust be fully cooked before consumption.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide as cooking appliances will vary between brands. Please adjust cooking times if necessary.
- Preheat oven to 220oC for fan forced or 240oC for conventional.
- Place battered fish on baking paper lined tray and place in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes, turning halfway or until golden brown.
- Preheat frying oil to 180oC.
- Add the required number of pieces to the basket and lower into the hot oil.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from fryer and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Flathead (Percophis brasiliensis) (60%)
(Fish), Batter Mix (40%) [Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat),
Vegetable Oil, Maize Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Maize Flour Sugar, Mineral Salts (500, 541), Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Beer Extract (0.02%), Emulsifier (471), Beer Flavour (0.02%), Thickener (415)], Rice Bran Oil.
*Contains no alcohol.
Contains Fish and Gluten (Wheat).
May contain Crustacea, Soy, Milk, Egg, Sesame Seeds and Sulphites.