KBís Blue Grenadier
KB’s Wild Caught in Australian waters, our hand cut Blue Grenadier fillets are lightly battered and flash fried to golden perfection.
Country of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 90% Australian ingredients with Blue Grenadier caught in Australian waters.
Independent, Spud Shed
Responsibly Sourced Seafood Wild Caught 3.5 Health Star Rating
Servings per package: 10
Serving size: 110g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Cook from frozen/ Product must be fully cooked before consumption.
- Preheat oven to 240°C for conventional or 220°C for fan forces.
- Place battered fish on baking paper lined tray and place in middle of the oven.
- Cook for 24 minutes, turning halfway.
- Preheat frying oil to 180°C.
- Add the required number of pieces to the basket and lower into the hot oil.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from fryer and allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide as cooking appliances will vary between brands. Please adjust cooking times if necessary.
Fish (60%)(Macruronus Novaezelandiae), Battering (34%)[Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Sugar, Mineral Salts (541, 500, 450), Salt, Dextrose (Tapioca, Maize), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Maize), Firming Agent (516), Vegetable Gum (401), Water, Thickeners (140, 412, 415), Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Vegetable Protein Extract, Natural Flavours, Herbs, Spices, Dehydrated Vegetables], Rice Bran Oil.
Contains Fish and Gluten (Wheat)
May contain Crustacea, Soy, Egg and Sulphites