KB's Chicken Gyoza
Filled with tender chicken our Gyoza is super simple to prepare for easy entertaining
Servings per package: 8
Serving size: 125g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
1 Preheat non-stick fry pan on large cooktop burner on high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of oil, spread evenly, heat for 20-30 seconds.
2. Place Gyoza flat side down for 40-60 seconds, ensuing bottom contacts the oil. Do not turn.
3. Lower heat to medium, add 125ml warm water to pan. Cover with lid, turn heat control to high, then steam for approximately 7 minutes or until water is almost evaporated.
4. Remove lid, evaporate remaining water (approximately 45 sec)
1 Line steamer with baking paper or lightly spray surface of steamer with oil.
2. Bring water to boil, place frozen Gyoza into steamer.
3. Once the water is boiling, steam for 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
Must be fully cooked before consumption. Cooking time and temperatures between appliances can vary.
Filling (60%): Cabbage, Chicken Mince (17%), Onion, Oyster Sauce (Water, Sugar, Salt, Oyster Extractives, Modified Corn Starch (1442), Wheat Flour, Colour (1250a), Sesame Oil, Coriander, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Chicken Stock Powder (Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Vegetables, Maltodextrin, Maize Starch, Yeast Extract, Spices, Flavour (Chicken), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Dried Chicken Extract, Colour (150a)), Sugar, Ginger, Salt, Chilli Powder.
Dough: Wheat Flour, Water, Tapioca Flour, Palm Oil (sustainable), Tapioca Starch, Bamboo Fibre, Salt.
Contains: Wheat (Gluten), Soy, Sesame, Shellfish (oyster).
May Contain: Crustacea, Egg and Fish