KBs Panko Crumbed Australian Whiting
Australian School Whiting fillets, coated in a deliciously crispy panko crumb and pre-fried for added crunch.
Country of Origin
Packed in Vietnam from at least 59% Australian ingredients with wild caught whiting
Wild / Farmed
Servings per package: 4
Serving size: Approx. 100g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||1101.1kJ (263 Cal)||1101.1kJ (263 Cal)|
|- Trans||Less than 0.1g||Less than 0.1g|
Cook from frozen. Product must be fully cooked before consumption.
- Preheat suitable frying oil to 170oC.
- Deep fry fish portion for 5 minutes, until the fish is cooked completely through.
Shallow Pan Fry
- Preheat half a cup of suitable cooking oil in the frying pan to medium to high heat.
- Turn heat down to medium heat.
- Place frozen fish portion in the pan on medium heat.
- Cook for 2 minutes, turn and cook for a further 3 minutes, until product is golden brown and cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 210oC fan forced, conventional 220oC.
- Place frozen fish portion on lined baking tray, in middle shelf of oven.
- Cook for 9 minutes, turn and cook for a further 11 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide as cooking appliances will vary between brands. Please adjust cooking times if necessary.
Sillago Fish (60%) [Sillago Fish (99.5%) (Sillago spp.), Acidity Regulators (330, 500), Salt], Panko Crumb (24.7%) [Wheat Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Salt], Batter [Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Shortening (contains Palm Oil), Raising Agents (450, 500, 341), Thickener (Guar Gum), Sugar], Pre-dust [Modified Starch (1420), Vegetable Oil, Emulsifier (471), Salt, Wheat Flour], Soybean Oil, Marinade [Sugar, Spices, Spice Extract, Salt, Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Acidity Regulator (300), Flavouring].
Contains Fish, Wheat, Gluten, Soy.
May Contain Milk, Egg, Crustacean.