KBs Panko Crumbed Prawns
Our tasty prawn meat coated in a golden crunchy panko crumb.
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam with imported ingredients
Servings per package: 10
Serving size: Approx. 100g (5 pieces)
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
Cook from frozen.
- Preheat suitable frying oil to 180oC.
- Remove product from packaging.
- Place the coated prawns into the deep fryer basket.
- Cook for 3 - 4 minutes, or until the product is cooked through and golden and crispy.
Shallow Fry: Cook once thawed
- Preheat a pan with 20ml of suitable cooking oil to medium heat.
- Place the crumbed prawn on the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side, until the product is cooked through, golden and crispy.
Prawns (70%) (Litopenaeus vannamei) (Mineral salts [450, 451]), Crumb (15%) [Wheat Flour, Shortening (Palm Oil, Nitrogen), Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Improver (Anticaking Agent (170), Filming Agent (516), Antioxidant (300), Corn Starch, Enzyme (Aspergillus Orzyae)), Batter Sugar, Thickener (412), Wheat Protein, Baking powder (Raising Agents (500ii, 341i, 450), Corn Starch), Modified Starch, Calcium, Emulsifier (471) (contains Soy), Vegetable Fat (Perilla).
Contains Crustacea, Wheat (Gluten) and Soy.