KB's Squid Tubes
Fall in love with the taste of our tender squid tubes, a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes, from stir-fries to pasta. An easy and convenient way to add a touch of the ocean's bounty to your meals.
Country of Origin
Made in China from imported ingredients
Servings per package: 15
Serving size: 100g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||325kJ (78Cal)||325kJ (78Cal)|
|Fat, Total||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Saturated||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
Grilled Squid Tubes
- 4-6 fresh squid tubes, cleaned and prepared
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Pat the squid tubes dry with paper towels and then brush them with the marinade.
- Place the squid tubes on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until charred and cooked through.
- Remove the squid tubes from the grill and let me rest for a few minutes before slicing them into rings.
- Serve the grill squid rings with lemon wedges and enjoy!
This recipe is simple and quick, but it's packed with flavour. The marinade gives the squid a tangy, smoky taste that pairs perfectly with the tender texture of the grilled squid. You can serve this dish as an appetizer or as part of a main course with a side salad or vegetables. Enjoy!
Gigas Squid (Mollusc) (Dosidicus gigas) (99%), Acidity regulator (330, 331).
May Contain Fish, Crustacean.