By George Crumbed Whiting Goujons
Responsibly sourced Whiting goujons wrapped in a deliciously crispy sourdough crumb.
Country of Origin
Made in China from imported and local ingredients
Servings per package: 12
Serving size: 100g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
- Preheat oven to 210oC fan-forced.
- Remove product from packaging and place on a lined baking tray.
- Cook from frozen for 16 minutes, turning half way through.
- Remove product from packaging and place in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook product for 10 minutes at 180oC, until golden and thoroughly cooked.
Marinated Fish (50%) [Whiting (Fish) (48.5%) (Micromesistius australis), Marinade (Salt, Sugar, Corn Starch, Soy Sauce Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion, Pepper, Yeast Extract, Mineral Salt (451), Flavourings)], Crumb (16%) [Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Dried Wheat Sourdough, Vegetable Shortening (Rice Bran Oil), Olive Oil, Salt, White Sugar, Yeast), Refine Rice Bran Oil], Soybean Oil, Batter Mix [Water, Wheat Flour, Food Starches (Corn, Tapioca), Salt, White Sugar, Dextrose Thickeners (412, 415), Acidity Regulator (296), Spices (Black Pepper, Garlic, Onion), Natural Colour (150a)], Predust [Modified Starch (1420), Wheat Flour, Salt].
Contains Fish, Soy, Wheat, Gluten.