JC Seafood Tasmanian Salmon Loin
JC Seafood prime centre-cut portion of fresh Tasmanian salmon. Perfect for roasting.
Country of Origin
Product of Australia
Servings per package: 4
Serving size: Approx. 112g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||892kJ (213 Cal)||796kJ (190 Cal)|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
This product must be cooked before consumption.
- Preheat fan forced oven 180oC or 200oC for conventional oven.
- Remove salmon from packaging.
- Season or flavour to taste and place on baking paper lined tray.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes for medium/rare or 20 to 25 minutes for medium/well done.
- Remove from oven and rest before serving.
Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide, please adjust if necessary.
Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) (Fish) (100%).