Just Cook Pork Gyoza
Just Cook's crowd pleasing, Australian made Pork Gyoza is packed full of flavour and is perfect for any occasion.
Country of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 81% Australian Ingredients
Servings per package: 40
Serving size: 25g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||203kJ (48Cal)||812kJ (194Cal)|
Cook from frozen, product must be thoroughly cooked prior to consumption.
- Preheat non-stick fry pan on large cooktop burner on high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil, spread evenly, heat for 20-30 seconds. Place gyozas flat-side down for 45-60 seconds, ensuring bottom contacts the oil. Do not turn.
- Lower heat to medium, add 125ml warm water to pan Cover with lid, turn heat control to high, then steam for approx. 7 minutes or until water is almost fully evaporated.
- Remove lid, evaporate remaining water (approx. 45 seconds).
- Line steamer with baking paper. Bring water to the boil.
- Place frozen gyoza into steamer. Once the water is boiling, steam for 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
NOTE: Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide, please adjust if necessary.
Filling - Cabbage, Pork Mince (17%), Garlic Chive, Oyster Sauce (Mollusc), (Water, Sugar, Salt, Oyster Extractives, Modified Corn Starch (1442), Wheat Flour Colour (150a)), Sesame Oil, Tapioca Starch, Spring Onion, Chicken Stock Powder (Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Vegetables, Maltodextrin, Maize starch, Yeast Extract, Spices, Flavour (Chicken), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Dried Chicken Extract, Colour (Caramel I)), Ginger, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Ginger Powder, Salt, White Pepper. Dough - Wheat Flour, Water, Cornflour, Salt.
Contains 17% of Pork.
Contains Mollusc, Soy, Wheat, Gluten, Sesame.
May Contain Fish, Crustacean, Egg.