KB's Barramundi Fillets Skin Off
Sustainbly farmed Barramundi fillets, perfect for pan-frying or baking.
Country of Origin
Product of Vietnam
Wild / Farmed
Responsibly sourced seafood
Servings per package: 10
Serving size: 100g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1.0g||Less than 1.0g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1.0g||Less than 1.0g|
- Lightly oil and season the barramundi fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat non-stick frypan to medium heat.
- Place the thawed barramundi fillets into the pan and cook for 10-12 minutes (5-6 minutes on each side), until cook throughout.
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Lightly oil and season the barramundi fillets and place them on a baking paper lined tray.
- Place tray in the oven and bake barramundi fillets for 12-15 minutes or until cooked.
Cooking temperature and times are provided as a guide as cooking appliances will vary between brands. Please adjust cooking times if necessary.
Barramundi (Lates calcarifer) (100%) (Fish)