KB's Barramundi Portions Skin On
Mild sweet tasting Barramundi portions, individually wrapped for your convenience.
Country of Origin
Product of Vietnam
Responsibly sourced seafood
Servings per package: 20
Serving size: 100g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
Thaw Barramundi portions in refrigerator overnight and keep refridgerated until use. Once thawed consumed within 48 hours do not refreeze.
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180oC.
- Lightly oil and season the barramundi portions and place them on a baking paper lined tray.
- Place tray in the oven and bake barramundi portions for 12 - 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Lightly oil and season the barramundi portions with salt and pepper.
- Heat non-stick frypan to medium heat.
- Place the thawed barramundi portions into the pan and cook for 5 - 6 minutes on each side, until cooked thoroughout.
Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide.
Barramundi Skin On 100% (Lates calcarifer)