KB's Salmon Skin Off
Atlantic salmon sourced from the pristine fjords of Norway, individually wrapped portions for easy use.
Country of Origin
Product of Norway
4 Health Star Rating
Servings per package: 8-14
Serving size: 100g
|Quantity per Serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
This is a raw product, must be cooked thoroughly prior to consumption.
- Remove thawed salmon portion from individual clear packaging.
- Lightly oil and season thawed portions.
- Heat fry pan to medium heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes each side for rare, 3-4 minutes each side for medium/well done.
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180oC or 200oC for a conventional oven.
- Lightly oil and season thawed fillet and enclose in baking paper or aluminium.
- Place in oven to cook. Cook for 8-10 minutes for rare, 10-12 minutes for medium/well done.
Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide, please adjust if necessary.
Salmon (98%) (Salmon Salar), Water, Salt.